Saturday, October 25, 2008
Little Red & HSM3
The annual OGCC Halloween party is always a treat. Here is my little red riding hood. We had quite the weekend - all kid related. Jill, Jack, Brook, Kate, Ella and myself went to see HSM3 - loved it. I mean, I loved it. I think Ella enjoyed it or maybe she just loved the huge popcorn and large diet coke. We downloaded the soundtrack on Tuesday and have been listening to it ever since. Ella even goes to sleep with it playing on her Wall E IPod dock. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...I have obviously not seen your blog for a while ...so many new pictures...Ella looked adorable as little red riding hood...I am also so excited for HSM3...Candice and I are going with the kids in SA...I leave on Tues...I have been crazy busy getting everything ready..I will call to say bye on Mon..
Debs
Post a Comment