Friday, October 3, 2008

Been Up To --

Really nothing has been going on. Well nothing to take pictures of - just the daily things. Riding bikes, scooters, school, dance, tumbling and play dates. So every time I thought I better update the blog, there were no pictures. So here are a few random ones.
Zoo trip with friends Mindi, Logan and Brandon.

Ella playing soccer. She enjoys playing and runs hard. Last game Trent came to watch, it made Ella's day.




3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Anne. Love the pictures!

Jill & Will

GINGER said...

Hi Anne. I found you from Kristi's blog. Hope you don't mind. Ella is such a cutie, and your zoo pictures are great. I love the zoo in the fall. Less people, cooler weather, more enjoyable.

P.S. The pics of Ella golfing from a few posts ago are absolutely adorable.

The Cox's said...

Hey Anne,

So my last blog was in April and I need to update mine but I finally logged in and saw your blog! What a fun way for me to see pics of my lil' sis!